Posted: 6:59 am Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
Since April 15th was on a Saturday this year, TODAY has been named ‘Tax Day’ – aka the day you’re sprinting to the mailbox to make sure you get your return in on time.
After your vigorous workout, it will be time to ‘Treat Yo Self.’ Here’s a list of some of my favorite places where you can score free stuff for ‘Tax Day’…
- Bob Evans will give you 30% off your entire purchase for dine-in and carry out orders with this coupon.
- Boston Market isn’t even making you bring in a coupon. They’re just giving you their Tax Day Special including a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, a regular fountain drink, and a cookie for $10.40.
- Chili’s has $6 blueberry and pineapple margaritas at participating locations all day. (*Might be worth calling ahead to make sure the one you’re going to is one of the ‘participating locations’*)
- Firehouse Subs has this coupon for a free medium sub with purchase of a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink…and that freebie goes all the way through Thursday!!
- Hooters will give you one free kid’s meal (ages 12 & under) with an adult purchase of $10 or more. Grab all the information for this deal here.
- McDonald’s says if you buy one classic Big Mac and/or quarter pounder with cheese on Tax Day, they’ll give you the second one for a penny!
- Office Depot will let you shred up to five pounds of documents for free through April 29th with this coupon (that I’ve already printed seven times).
- Sonic Drive-In has half-price cheeseburgers today. Limit five per customer at participating locations.
- Sonny’s BBQ has an IRS — aka an Irresistible Ribs Special — with half-price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib dinners.
- Staples has another coupon that will let you shred up to two pounds of documents for free. : Through April 22, shred up to two pounds of documents for free with this printable coupon.
- World of Beer has something they’re calling a “beer refund” where you can get a free select draught or $5 off your check today at participating locations.
So we’re clear, I LOVE a good deal…so I’ll never keep these secrets to myself. Enjoy!!