Posted: 8:02 am Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
*heaven opens and angels start singing*
Remember last month when we found out there was going to be a pop-up CHEETOS-THEMED RESTAURANT for two days in NYC?!?!
Well, it’s time…
A post shared by Chester Cheetah (@cheetos) on
And although it may not be here (yet) – I’m totally holding out hope – we got our hands on the menu and I’m pretty sure that just seeing what OTHER people will be eating today and tomorrow at this place is going to send you into a virtual food coma.
- Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
Need something spicy?
- Flamin’ Hot and White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos
- Cheetos Mix-Ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot Limon Chicken Tacos
Annnnnnnd for the sweet tooth…
- Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos Sweetos Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos and Cheetos Sweetos Apple Crepe
Don’t book that red-eye to NYC just yet though. The wait list is 1,000 PEOPLE LONG…
Looks like we’ll just be over here, praying it makes it’s way down to us. 😉