- 9:04 pm Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 by Danielle
I love that my husband came home this week and said ‘I have a beat you need to use for your bedtime stories.’
We’re headed back-to-school with ‘The Little School Bus’ to Cardi B Bodak’s ‘Yellow’…
If there’s a kid’s book you’d like me to rap…email me at danielle@MyMagic949.com and let me know what it is!!
- 3:45 pm Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 by Danielle
This was a REALLY fun one to do. 😉
I don’t know if you remember that ‘Superman’ song by Soulja Boy (it’s actually called ‘Crank That’)…well, turns out it’s a perfect match for one of the staples in our house – ‘Honk Honk! Beep Beep!’ by Daniel Kirk.
If you have a book you want me to rap – I’d love to know about it! Email me at Danielle@MyMagic949.com.
- 8:33 pm Wednesday, July 19th, 2017 by Danielle
If you’re catching up on Bedtime Beats for the first time…welcome!!
Every week, I grab a kid’s bedtime book (hopefully one that’s popular in your house) and I rap it.
I got the idea after I saw Ludacris rapping ‘Llama Llama Red Pajama’ – which you can brush up on here.
This week, I’m rapping along to one of his songs!!
- 2:33 pm Thursday, July 13th, 2017 by Danielle
This was a fun one!!
Deborah Diesen’s ‘The Pout Pout Fish’ to Wiz Khalifa’s ‘Black and Yellow’ (one of my favorites)!!
If you have a book you’d like for me to rap, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org…and you can find all of my Bedtime Beats here!!
- 2:59 pm Wednesday, July 5th, 2017 by Danielle
- 7:08 am Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 by Danielle
- 7:41 am Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 by Danielle
- 7:01 am Thursday, June 15th, 2017 by Danielle
I don’t know about you, but the ‘Llama Llama’ books are a staple in my house!!
This week’s Bedtime Beats is ‘Llama Llama Mad at Mama’ to Outkast’s ‘Sorry Ms. Jackson’…
P.S. Thank you to Amelia for letting me borrow her book!! If you have a children’s book you’d like me to rap – email me email@example.com…
- 7:43 am Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 by Danielle
- 1:47 pm Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 by Danielle
I went a little ‘old school’ with this…meaning, I dug out an old 50 Cent song that I love.
Hope you like it!!
Do you have a classic kid’s bedtime book that you’d like me to rap?
Email me!! firstname.lastname@example.org